- 1125 Q Street, Suite 501 Lincoln, NE 68508
Blake Johnson served in the Nebraska Attorney General’s Office from 2011-2015. During that time, he worked with many state agencies to address a variety of regulatory issues including advising for compliance with rule-making limitations, assisting in the enforcement of statutory and regulatory violations, and serving as defense counsel in litigation brought against the State. Johnson acquired a broad range of litigation experience in matters involving environmental and natural resources, water rights, civil rights, and contract disputes. His diverse litigation practice led to appearances before various administrative and judicial tribunals at both the state and federal level.
Since making the transition to the private sector, Johnson’s practice has expanded to incorporate a focus on estate and business planning matters. His litigation background and experience working with a variety of state and federal agencies allow him to serve a diverse group of clients.
He lives in Lincoln with his wife Megan and two children.
- B.S. University of Nebraska, Lincoln – Criminology and Criminal Justice
- J.D. Creighton University School of Law
- L.L.M. George Washington University School of Law – Environmental Law
- Assistant Attorney General of Nebraska (2011-2015)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Courts
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- D.C. Circuit Courts of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court